The MAÏDO 10D is a 47-liter backpack designed for three- to ten-day ski raids. It is lightweight (1095g) and has everything you need for accessories.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The MAÏDO 10D is designed for three- to ten-day ski raids. The MOOV belt ® offers great freedom of movement when ascending and descending. Different carrying configurations for skis or a splitboard are possible—diagonal, lateral and frontal—while providing great pack stability. There are three pockets to optimize equipment storage. The first is designed to keep your things dry. It is equipped with a tube outlet and a separate pouch for the water bladder. The second pocket is on the front of the bag. It was designed to hold the shovel and probe. A third pocket is provided to store snacks, keys, etc.
Made in France.
- Enjoy increased comfort
- Move freely
- Easily access your equipment
- Change how you carry your skis according to the situation
- Select the ideal volume for ski raids ranging from 3 to 10 days
- MOOV belt ®
- Egonomic back
- Dual-strand straps ®
- Diagonal and lateral ski holders
- Splitboard holder
- Ice-axe holders
- Safety equipment pocket (shovel, probe)
- Water bladder compartment in main pocket with tube outlet
- Interior accessory pocket
- Elastic side pocket
- Wide opening with horizontal and vertical waterproof zippers
- Fully adjustable elastic chest strap
- 3 compression straps
|Available sizes||S / M / L|
|Outing duration||10 DAYS|
|Capacity by Liter||S : 46L / M : 47L / L : 48L|
|Weight||S : 1060g / M : 1095g / L : 1135g|
|Maximum dimensions (h x l x p)||62 cm x 34 cm x 30 cm|
|Technology||Bretelles double brins ® / Ceinture MOOV ® / Dos ergonomique|
|Fabrics||Polyamide haute densité 500D et tissu polyamide 6.6 haute ténacité 210D|