At 193g, the uncompromising OZ 37 PRO is the lightest in its class.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The OZ 37 PRO is designed for high-level racers and mountaineers that don’t want to sacrifice anything for lightness. Its high denequipmsity foam provides optimum ergonomics and suspension comfort. It is suitable for intensive use.
It is equipped with the buckleless harness ® technology, a "self-bearing" assembly concept: the belt and thigh straps converge towards a single attachment point. The lightness/resistance/comfort ratio makes it a high-performance harness for suspension and walking. It gives the user complete freedom of movement and acts like a double skin to the point of being forgotten. This ultra-light and compact harness is so compact that it can be used for all of your mountain races for maximum safety. It can be put on before racing and under your pants when skiing.
Made in UE.
- Buckleless harness ®
- Four flexible equipment holders
- Caritool holder on each side
- Single central tie-in point, protected against abrasion, UV and wear
- Specific orange centering device allowing the carabiner or rope to work in the right direction
- Elastic thigh adjustment and shoulder strap support for more comfort when moving
- Detachable and sliding thigh/belt elastic for balanced tension, greater freedom of movement and ability to pull pants down while staying tied in
- Delivered in a zipped pocket
|OZ 22 ULTRA RACE||OZ 22 RACE||OZ 22 EXPERT||OZ 37 PRO|
ski mountaineering - speed climbing
|Available sizes||S / M / L / XL / XXL|
|Weight||S : 183g / M : 193g / L : 208g / XL : 219g / XXL : 233g|
|Technology||Harnais sans boucle ®|
|Fabrics||Polyamide en extérieur et maille 3D en intérieur|
|Certifications||CE - UIAA|