The 27-liter backpack MAÏDO ONE DAY is perfectly suitable for one-day ski touring or freerando outings. It is lightweight (1010g) and has everything you need for accessories.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The MAÏDO ONE DAY is the ideal companion for ski touring day trips. The hinged belt ® offers great freedom of movement when ascending and descending. Different carrying configurations for skis or a splitboard are possible—diagonal, lateral and frontal—while maintaining great stability. There are three pockets to optimize equipment storage. The first is designed to keep your things dry. It is equipped with a tube outlet and a separate pouch for the water bladder. The front pocket was designed to hold safety equipment (shovel, probe, etc.) and to hang quickdraws and ice screws. An evacuation system lets the snow drip through the bottom. A pocket for accessories is provided on the top of the bag.
Made in France.
- Take advantage of unrivalled comfort
- Enjoy unrivalled freedom of movement
- Easily access your safety equipment
- Carry your skis or splitboard in different configurations
- Select the ideal volume for a day trip
- Hinged belt ®
- Egonomic back
- Dual-strand straps ®
- Diagonal and lateral skis holders
- Splitboard holder
- Ice-axe holders
- Safety equipment pocket (shovel, probe, helmet, etc.) with equipment holder
- Water bladder compartment in main pocket with tube outlet
- Accessory pocket
- Wide opening with horizontal and vertical waterproof zippers
- Fully adjustable elastic chest strap
- 3 compression straps
|Available sizes||S / M / L|
|Outing duration||ONE DAY|
|Capacity by Liter||S : 25L / M : 27L / L : 29L|
|Weight||S : 955g / M : 1010g / L : 1070g|
|Maximum dimensions (h x l x p)||58 cm x 28 cm x 28 cm (✓ bagage cabine)|
|Technology||Bretelles double brins ® / Ceinture articulée ® / Dos ergonomique|
|Fabrics||Polyamide haute densité 500D et tissu polyamide 6.6 haute ténacité 210D|