The MAÏDO 3D is a 37-liter backpack designed for two- to three-day ski touring outings. It is lightweight (1010g) and has everything you need for accessories.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The MAÏDO 3D is a backpack designed for two- to three-day ski touring trips. The MOOV belt ® offers great freedom of movement when ascending and descending. Different carrying configurations for skis or a splitboard are possible—diagonal, lateral and frontal—while maintaining great stability. The main pocket includes a separation designed to hold the shovel and probe as well as a water bladder with tube outlet. An accessory pocket is provided to store snacks, keys, etc.
Made in France.
- Enjoy increased comfort
- Move freely
- Treat yourself to nimbleness
- Change how you carry your skis according to the situation
- Select the ideal volume for your 2- to 3-day trips
- MOOV belt ®
- Egonomic back
- Dual-strand straps ®
- Diagonal and lateral skis holders
- Splitboard holder
- Ice-axe holders
- Water bladder compartment in main pocket with tube outlet
- Accessory pocket
- Elastic side pocket
- Wide opening with horizontal and vertical waterproof zippers
- Fully adjustable elastic chest strap
- 3 compression straps
|Available sizes||S / M / L|
|Outing duration||3 DAYS|
|Capacity by Liter||S : 36L / M : 37L / L : 38L|
|Weight||S : 970g / M : 1010g / L : 1055g|
|Maximum dimensions (h x l x p)||60 cm x 32 cm x 27 cm (✓ bagage cabine)|
|Technology||Bretelles double brins ® / Ceinture MOOV ® / Dos ergonomique|
|Fabrics||Polyamide haute densité 500D et tissu polyamide 6.6 haute ténacité 210D|