SAC PAPANG 33
Backpack of 33 liters, the PAPANG 33 is intended for mountaineering races of 1 to 2 days. Light (795g), it is no less comfortable, robust and resistant. Equipped with our double strand shoulder straps®.
The PAPANG 33 is a minimalist backpack designed for mountaineers (795g). Its volume of 33L is intended for races of one to two days. Thanks to the double-strand ® shoulder straps, shoulder movements are facilitated and wearing comfort improved.
The ergonomic dorsal structure composed of a flexible frame fits perfectly the back in its different positions. A large waterproof zip on the top of the bag gives access to the equipment in a single gesture. The absence of a flap offers neck clearance to avoid any discomfort with helmet wearing.
The compression straps give it great stability regardless of the level of filling of the bag. They also allow the wearing of climbing rope outdoors. The bag is equipped with a compartment for the water bag with two possible outlets for the hose (right or left) and an accessory pocket located on the top of the bag to store snacks, keys and others.
Two elastic side pockets are easily accessible bag on the back. A carnation in the bottom has been provided to let the snow flow. The ice ax holder, able to accommodate 2 axes in staggered patterns, and the diagonal ski rack make the bag functional.
Made in France.
• Climb freely
• Enjoy the stability of the bag
• Wear your helmet without embarrassment
• Wear your skis diagonally
• Adopt the ideal volume for your 1 to 2 day races
Equipment & features
• Ergonomic back
• Double-strand shoulder straps ®
• Diagonal ski racks
• Ice axe holders
• Water bag compartment in the main pocket with pipette outlet
• Accessories pocket
• Elastic side pockets
• Large opening by horizontal waterproof zips
• Elastic chest strap and adjustable along the entire length of the shoulder straps
• 3 compression straps per side