The TAKAMAKA 100D is an 87-liter (1275g) backpack designed for faraway expeditions where lightness is synonymous with energy.
Made in France.
The TAKAMAKA 87l is a backpack designed for distant explorations and expeditions. It is the sleek and minimalist side of the bag that gives it an exceptional lightness of 1275g. Surprisingly comfortable in terms of the weight carried, it is also very resistant thanks to the choice of materials and the quality of its. Made in France construction.
Equipped with double-strand ® shoulder strap technology, it also has load reminders at the shoulder straps and belt.
The stability of the bag and the volume are optimized according to the load thanks to the system of compression straps present on the height and width. Access to the bag is facilitated thanks to two zips that offer a large opening. One opens the top of the bag and the other, lateral, opens the left side. A specific compartment for the water bag has been integrated. A zipped accessory pocket is accessible outside.
The face of the bag is equipped with ice axe holders and diagonal ski racks. It is accessorizable thanks to the different attachment points and the two CLIP STRAP straps provided. The two elastic side pockets are easily accessible bag on the back.
This backpack also delights paragliders in cross country over several days and paralpinism.
Made in France.
• Treat yourself to lightness
• Enjoy optimized comfort
• Benefit from a bag designed specifically for appointments on the highest peaks in the world
Equipment & features
• Ergonomic back
• Double-strand shoulder straps ®
• Belt with equipment holder
• Diagonal ski racks
• Ice axe holders
• Water bag compartment in the main pocket with pipette outlet
• Accessories pocket
• Elastic side pockets
• Large opening by horizontal and vertical waterproof zips
• Elastic chest strap and adjustable along the entire length of the shoulder straps
• 3 compression straps per side
• Load reminder straps
• Compression and retention straps on the belt